There are several reasons for which people love RummyCircle.com. We wanted to give you one more reason to smile. So, here’s announcing the launch of a new tournament. Our Beginners’ Rummy Tournament adds to our welcome bonus for all new players. The total prize money for this tournament is Rs. 3,000. Doesn’t it sound exciting?
All you need to do is to make your first cash deposit in your account on RummyCircle.com.
Most people play online games for fun. Rummy, on the other hand, offers more. That’s because it’s fun, interactive and gives you a chance to win cash.
The moment you make your first cash deposit, you instantly become eligible for dual benefits.
- You receive a bonus.
- You receive a complimentary ticket to the Beginners’ Rummy Tournament.
Beginners’ Rummy Tournament
Here are the details of our exciting new tournament:
- The tournament launches on Sunday, September 14, 2014
- You do not have to pay anything to participate in the tournament, since you have the complimentary ticket
- The tournament will be hosted on a daily basis, starting Monday, September 15, 2014
- Every day, 100 new rummy players will come together in this tournament and feel the excitement of competing at the cards table.
- The validity of your complimentary ticket is for one day, in addition to the day of your first deposit into your account
How to Win 1000 Bucks in a Day
Yes, the tournament is sure to be exciting. Equally exciting is the fact that you have the opportunity to win a handsome amount of cash. Here is what you need to know:
- Tournament Name: Beginners Rummy Tournament
- How to Get a Complimentary Ticket: Deposit Cash into your account on RummyCircle.com
- Tournament Size: 100
- Registration Window: 11am to 1:55pm
- Tournament Start Time: 2:00pm
- Prize money:
Total Prize: Rs. 3,000
Guaranteed Prize: Rs. 10
First Prize: Rs. 1,000
While you are wondering whether to deposit money into your account, others have started collecting their complimentary tickets to the tournament. After all, who would not want to win a thousand bucks in cash in a single day?