Safety and Security
We are constantly trying to ensure that we provide the best rummy experience to every player on Rummycircle. It is hence, of prime concern to us that your Rummycircle accounts and the information contained therein, is safe and secure at all times.
Please go through the below tips to see how you can protect your account information:
- Never share your account password with anyone to avoidyour account being compromised by unscrupulous elements.
- Always exercise caution when receiving any unsolicited incoming communication/phone call/email asking about your personal or financial information. Rummycircle never solicits any such information from its players.
- Never disclose via text message any personal information, including your account username, password or any other sensitive information that could be used fraudulently.
- If you receive a text message asking you to update your information, activate an account, or verify your identity by calling a phone number or submitting information on a web site, never do it. These messages may be part of a phishing scam conducted by fraudsters to capture confidential information regarding your account and commit fraud.
- To ensure you are on the right website, always look out for the padlock <image> and the URL address as https://www.rummycircle.com when you log onto RummyCircle and https://www.rummycircle.com, when you log onto RummyCircle mobile website.