Create Free Account Points Rummy
How Is Points Rummy Played on RummyCircle?
Points Rummy at RummyCircle.com is a 2 to 6 player game played typically with 2 or more packs of 53 cards each (including one printed joker per pack).
- Players play for points which have a pre-decided rupee value.
- Each player must bring a minimum amount to the table.
- A toss will decide which player makes the first move.
- Each player is dealt a set of 13 cards randomly.
- First card from the pack is placed in the open deck indicating that the game has started.
- Remaining cards are placed face-down in the closed deck slot.
- A joker card is randomly selected at the beginning of each game.
- Printed Joker : In case a printed joker is selected as joker for a game, then players can also use Ace card of any suit as a joker in their sets and / or sequences.
- Objective : Arrange all 13 cards in-hand in sequences and/or sets.
- Each player takes turns to pick/discard a card from closed/open deck to complete sets and/or sequences.
- You can use one or more joker to complete your sets and/or sequences.
- You can move a card to the finish slot to declare your sets and sequences.
- To declare the player must show the cards in hand by grouping them in sets/sequences and clicking on 'Declare' button.
- Compulsory : To finish the game, you must declare at least two sequences, one of which must be a pure sequence.
- Caution : With two decks, you cannot use the same card twice in a set for instance 7 ♠ 7 ♠ 7 ♥ is not a validset.