Hi Everyone! Join India’s largest Diwali Tournaments
The festival of playing cards is here and so is RummyCircle.com’s Diwali Rummy Tournament. Now in it’s 4th season, it’s not just bigger than ever but also 10 times larger than the last year!
Not Just Another Diwali Cards Party
This is India’s biggest Diwali rummy party with Rs.15 Lakhs in total prizes and Rs.5 Lakhs as first prize. Every year, RummyCircle.com’s Diwali Rummy Tournament is occasion for thousands of rummy lovers across India to gather for a time full of fun, festivities and fabulous prizes. Now if you’re thinking that with such whopping prizes on offer, it must be a tall task to participate in this tournament, you couldn’t be more wrong. Joining the season’s hottest Diwali rummy party is as easy as making a phone call!
Here’s how to Participate
- Play any of the daily Qualifier Tournaments running hourly from 9 AM to 1:30 AM. Last date to qualify is 17-November, 2012.
- Once you qualify, you will win a ticket to enter the Finals on 18-November, 2012.
- First Prize Rs.5 Lakhs and total prizes worth Rs.15 Lakhs in Finals.
Pre-requisites for Participation
- A valid account on RummyCircle.com. If you don’t have one, create a free account now!
- Qualifier Tournaments have entry fee starting at just Rs.10. To play qualifiers, you need to make an online cash deposit in your RummyCircle account or use our unique Mobile Payment option. Dial 5664417 from your mobile to add Rs.10 to your RummyCircle account instantly!
Stuff that Legends are Made of…
As goes the legend, Goddess Lakshmi played cards and dice with her husband on the night of Diwali. It is thus beleived that she showers her blessings on any one who follows her example during Diwali time. No wonder then that most Indians complete their Diwali rituals by getting together with friends and family over a game of cards. With RummyCircle.com, you get to join the hottest Diwali cards party from the comfort of your own home!
So what keeps you waiting? Play your cards right and walk away richer this Diwali!
Need more information? Click here