Our Mission Statement
To encourage all our players to play responsibly.
Sometimes, players may find it hard to recognize that their online gaming is getting out of control. A common reaction is to minimize, hide or deny such problems and the harm it could be causing. In such circumstances, we advise our players to opt for the option of ‘Self-Exclusion’.
With Self-Exclusion, players can temporarily restrict themselves from online gaming. This way, they can devote time to other activities.
- During your Self-Exclusion period, you will not be able to add cash, play games or login to both RummyCircle & My11Circle.
- Once confirmed, the request for ‘Self-Exclusion’ is irreversible.
RummyCircle ensures Responsible Play:
- Only players above 18 years of age can play on RummyCircle.
- Players can set their own Daily & Monthly Add Cash Limit. Once set, these limits cannot be changed for 72 hours.
- Players can now take a break from playing Rummy by using the 'Self-Exclusion' option.
- Players can read our ‘Guide to Responsible Play’ to learn more about responsible gaming practices.
Guide to Responsible Play:
Following are some of the best practices to help you play responsibly:
- Play Rummy in moderation and only for entertainment.
- Do not play Rummy to make money or escape problems.
- Never chase your losses while playing Rummy.
- Set aside an entertainment budget for Rummy.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- Use the Add Cash limit option to help control the amount you spend. For further information, please visit our Add Cash Limits page.
- Balance the time you spend on playing online Rummy with other leisure activities.
Recognize whether you are not playing responsibly:
Do you do any of the following?
- Do you spend more money and time than you intend to?
- Do you feel guilty or ashamed while playing Rummy?
- Do you try to win back your losses?
- Do you miss important things in life such as family time, work, leisure activities, appointments to play Rummy?
- Do you think about Rummy all day long?
- Do you have arguments with friends or family about playing Rummy?
- Do you lie or steal to get money to play Rummy?
- Do you have debts or struggled financially to play Rummy?
- Has playing Rummy negatively impacted your professional life?
- Do you have relationship problems like arguments, disagreements or loss of connection with friends and family?
The Rummy Federation is a not-for-profit society established under the Societies Registration Act, to guide and support the online rummy industry in providing sustainable and healthy entertainment to players across India.
Game Prudence is an independent body which aims to help players, playing on skill-gaming websites, in incorporating responsible gaming habits into their lifestyles. Game Prudence is a non-judgemental platform providing you with private, confidential and free of cost psychological counselling, wherein you can identify how healthy your gaming habits are as well as receive professional guidance from experts. All Game Prudence experts are certified by iGaming Academy.
If you suspect that you are facing any of the issues mentioned above and as a result have not been playing Rummy responsibly, or if you know someone who is facing similar issues, kindly seek help immediately.
You can get help by registering your request at Game Prudence.
Here’s a quick test for you to assess if you need an external support to guide you towards Responsible Play. This test will be completely anonymous, confidential and will only take a few minutes of your time. Take your test here.
Disclaimer: For any promotion or account-related queries, you can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.