A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE LESSER KNOWN FEATURES OF RUMMYCIRCLE
If you’re a Rummy enthusiast, you’d think you know everything about RummyCircle. We get it – There’s no way there could be a sneaky feature hiding somewhere on the screen. While online rummy has now become a mainstream recognition and almost everything revolving around the game is out in the open, there’s always more than meets the eye!
Keep reading, you’ll find one tip, trick or feature you didn’t know about – Ready? Here we go –
- Welcome bonuses – We’re sure most of you have no idea what that is. When you add cash for the first time on RummyCircle, you’re eligible for up to 100% bonus. If you’re new to the platform, you can easily use this hack – thank us later!
- Real-time updates – If you’ve been thinking about getting notified every time there’s a tournament or new offer, the mobile application is your answer. All you need is a stable internet connection and RummyCircle will deliver every offer to you, right on your screen.
- Additional privacy settings – There are a lot of data management policies to keep the users safe. There is an option of reporting and blocking people while you chat with them during a game. This adds an extra layer of caution and helps players feel safe in the RummyCircle ecosystem.
- Special Bonuses/Promotions – Just when you think you have understood everything about offers, tournaments, and promotions, you’ll find yourself checking bonus offers in terms of Club Bonus, Friday Bonus, Rummy Power Play, and Supreme Bonus! Did we just unlock the way for you to feel happy?
- Bring-a-Friend Bonus – There is a friend referral program that helps every online Rummy player earn bonus when they refer a friend. For instance, you earn INR 50 when your friend plays for INR 350, so on and so forth. And the total bonus you can earn is INR 500 in chunks. Isn’t this the perfect way to bond together?
- RummyRewardzTM – It is a program that accumulates your ‘Rewards and Loyalty points’. Players can redeem these points for bonus, cash, or tickets. For every INR 50 spent on cash-games, you’d earn 1 loyalty point – and every Loyalty Point is equal to 1 Reward Point! We know you didn’t know!
Now you have it – Online Rummy is not just better in terms of a no-error game, but it’s better in probably every way, from offers, rummy rules to tournaments!