RummyCircle.com offers a very lucrative friend referral program for it's players. You earn real cash for every Cash Tournament that your friend plays.
You earn your first chunk of r 50 when your friend plays for r 350 and then you can get up to 9 chunks of r 50 for every additional r 333 that your friend plays for.
You can earn a total bonus of r 500 / friend.
Bring-a-Friend Bonus Structure
|Friend's Played Amount
|Your Referral Bonus
|Your Total Bonus Amount = r 50 + r 50 x 9 =
This scheme is valid from 25th March, 2020 onwards. Any referral made before that will not qualify for this scheme.
+Terms and Conditions
- Your referred friend's membership is subject to fulfillment of all applicable eligibility and verification procedures.
- Only eligible friends will be considered for determining 'Bring A Friend' bonus.
- You confirm that the friends you refer are known to you and do not restrict promotional communication from you in any manner whatsoever.
- You confirm that you shall not create multiple email addresses and refer the same from your user account.
- You understand that RummyCircle will use third party websites to import your address book containing the email addresses of such friends and acquaintances to which you intend to send invitations. You acknowledge and agree to the use of your address book for the said purpose by such third party websites.
- You also acknowledge that such third party websites are governed by their own terms of service and privacy policies.
- Sending invitations to unknown persons or bulk mail ('SPAM') to solicit registrations is strictly prohibited. Referrals procured by such unsolicited communication shall not constitute valid referrals for the purpose of determining Bring A Friend bonus.
- This Bring A Friend bonus offer is valid only when your friend registers using the link provided in the referral or reminder email from you. This offer is valid from 25th March, 2020 onwards and any referral made before that will not qualify for this offer.
- Play Games24x7 reserves the right to collect GST on such withdrawable promotions and deposit the same with the Government in accordance with rule 31B of the CGST Rules.