8 Daily Jackpot Tournaments
Eight different Jackpots every day, every hour!
- You can play for FREE in the Power Jackpot
- You can play for as little entry fee as r 1 or r 3 in the Premium Jackpot
- You can play for just 1RP, 5 RPs or 10 RPs in the Loyalty Jackpot & Sunrise Jackpot
When you start off with a win, the day keeps getting better. RummyCircle offers its players a chance to start their day with a taste of the 'Best Rummy Experience', playing Indian Rummy daily at 7 am. Participate and take away a guaranteed prize along with an opportunity to earn a first prize of r 1000*.
Play all Eight tournaments to take home r 35,250* daily! Eager to know the schedule already? Just look below
Sunrise Jackpot Schedule - Every Day
Power Jackpot Schedule - @ 7:00 PM Every Day
Premium Jackpot Schedule - Twice Every Day
Loyalty Jackpot Schedule - Thrice Every Day
Rummy Nights Schedule - Every Day
+Terms and Conditions
- This Promotional Tournament is open to all cash players.
- Participation in the Sunrise Jackpot is on a first come-first serve basis. RummyCircle.com cannot be held responsible for any player not getting a seat.
- RummyCircle reserves the right to modify or withdraw this Sunrise Jackpot at any time without notice. Our decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.
- All email communication for the Sunrise Jackpot and the winner announcements will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please add these IDs to your safe sender list. We may also send you SMS alerts.
- RummyCircle.com reserves all rights to use your name, login id, amount won etc. for marketing purposes.
- The Terms of Services are applicable to all services offered on www.rummycircle.com. Any violation of the Terms of Service at any stage may result in disqualification from the Sunrise Jackpot, forfeiture of prizes and such other action by RummyCircle as may be deemed necessary pertaining to the Terms of Service.
# To be counted as a cash player the user must have made at least one cash deposit and should have played minimum one cash game before the tournament.