Get ready to experience an exciting & thrilling way to play big, win bigger & a chance for you to become the biggest name in the Rummy world!
Play Points Rummy during the Rumble hours, where you play the way you play to rank higher & WIN MORE THAN YOU WIN!
If your Best Score remains unbeaten during the entire 7 days of Rummy Rumble, you win a 1st Prize of ₹ 2 Lakh! And that’s not all, players who attain high scores in every hour of the Rumble - win mega cash prizes too! It’s a WIN-WIN...
Note: Rummy Rumble is available only on android devices.
Wondering how you can make the most of this revolutionary, new way of winning? Simply follow the steps below:
You’re in for thunderous winnings from 22nd January to 28th January!
Play 6 Player Points Rummy during the following Rumble hours to experience Max Thrills & Max Winnings:
|Rumble Hour 1
||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
|Rumble Hour 2
||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
|Rumble Hour 3
||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
|Rumble Hour 4
||2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
|Rumble Hour 5
||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Rumble Hour 6
||5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
|Rumble Hour 7
||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
|Rumble Hour 8
||8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
|Rumble Hour 9
||10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
|Rumble Hour 10
||11:30 PM - 12:30 AM
Play during the above Rumble hours & if you win, YOU WIN BIGGER!
Your Score will be calculated based on the number of games played, games won and points won in the games during a Rummy Rumble hour.
If you win, a minor service fee will be deducted from your winnings. But, if you do not win, no service fee will be deducted.
Here's how you go from Rummy Rumble zone to playing points rummy to rank in Rummy Rumble!
Play 6 Player Points Rummy during the Rumble hours, where you play the way you play to rank higher, but WIN MORE THAN YOU WIN!
And that’s not all… If your Best Score remains unbeaten during the entire Rummy Rumble promotion of 7 days, you win a 1st Prize of ₹ 2 Lakh!
But before you begin here are two things you must know:
Hourly Rumble: You can track your current scores & rank of a particular Rummy Rumble hour through the Hourly Rumble tab. The number of games you play, win and the points you win in these games during a Rummy Rumble hour all contribute to your score.
Grand Rumble: Your Best Score, of all the Rummy Rumble Hours you participate in, will appear on the Grand Rumble. For instance, if you score 97, 99 & 101 points in 3 Rummy Rumble Hours, 101 will be considered as your Best Score and will be featured on the Grand Rumble. Your rank on the Grand Rumble will be decided on the basis of this Best Score. Whenever your Best Score improves in the Hourly Rumble, your new Best Score instantly gets updated on the Grand Rumble.
Now get ready to rock, roll & Rumble!
Registration for Rummy Rumble starts on January 21, 2020 at 8:00 PM
Note: To enjoy the thrilling new format, you need to have the latest version of the app (App version 4.42 & above). Don't have it? No worries! You can download it by clicking here.
+Terms and Conditions
- Participation to Rummy Rumble is voluntary.
- Rummy Rumble is open to all cash players. A cash player is defined as a player who has successfully added cash to his/her RummyCircle account and has played at least one cash game.
- The Rummy Rumble promotion will commence on 22nd January 2020 and will end on 28th January 2020.
- To participate in the ‘Rummy Rumble promotion players need to click on the ‘Enter Now’ button in the Rummy Rumble zone & they should continue to play 6 Player Points Rummy games during the Rummy Rumble hours:
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 11:30 PM - 12:30 AM
- ‘Rummy Rumble’ promotion has hourly cash prizes for the top rankers in each Rummy Rumble Hour & the prizes will be distributed at the end of each Rummy Rumble Hour. The Grand Prizes for the complete period of 7 days will be distributed at the end of the promotion.
- A player’s rank is calculated based on total points scored as per the following formula:
- For each game played during the Rummy Rumble Hour, you get 1 Rummy Rumble points.
- For every 5 points you win in 6 Player Points Rummy during the Rummy Rumble Hour, you get 1 Rummy Rumble point.
- Whenever you win during the Rummy Rumble Hour, based on the point value of the game won, you get additional Rummy Rumble points as given below:
- 0-0.24 Points -> 10 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 0.25-1.99 Points -> 20 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 2-9.99 Points -> 30 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 10 Points -> 50 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 20 Points -> 70 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 40 Points -> 100 Rumble Points (PVM)
- Only the 6 Players Points Rummy games which commence & end during the Rumble Hours will be considered in the calculation of your Rumble score of that particular Rumble Hour.
- For example, if the Rummy Rumble hour begins at 8 PM, but you start your game at 7:59 PM, such a game will not be considered for your score calculation for that particular Rumble hour.
- Additionally, if the Rummy Rumble hour ends at 9 PM, but you started your game at 8:55 PM which ends at 9:01 PM, the game will not be considered for your score calculation as part for that particular Rummy Rumble hour.
- Only the 6 Players Points Rummy games played and settled on the RummyCircle Android App will be considered in the calculation of the Rumble score.
- In the event two or more players have the same total points at the end of the contest, they will share the same rank and the prize amount will be equally divided amongst the same rank holders. For example, if there is a tie between two players - Player A & Player B at Rank 2, both of them will be ranked as 2 and the next rank behind them will be Rank 3, with both of them receiving the prize amount calculated as per the formula: (Rank 2 Prize + Rank 3 Prize)/2.
- At the end of each Rummy Rumble hour, the winners shall be declared in the ‘Current Rumble’ tab. For ‘Grand Rumble ranks, the players can visit the Grand Rumble tab to know their ranks and score.
- A player can enter Rummy Rumble at any given point of time during the promotion and also choose to opt-out as per their convenience. To opt out the player can visit the ‘Help & Settings’ section in the Rummy Rumble Zone.
- A player, on winning, will be charged 2% contribution fee from their winning amount which will contribute to the Rummy Rumble Prize Pool. However, no such amount shall be deducted in case the player does not win.
- RummyCircle also charges a certain % as service fee on the collections from the Rummy Rumble contest. This service fee is included in the 2% contribution a player makes.
- RummyCircle reserves the right to withdraw this contest anytime without prior notice.
- In case of a technical snag, RummyCircle reserves the right to suspend the promotion until the issue gets resolved. However, the contribution collected for the suspended Rummy Rumble will be reversed.
- All standard RummyCircle terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the RummyCircle management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Entry in the promotion will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any violation of the Terms at any stage by a player may result in disqualification from Rummy Rumble, forfeiture of prizes by RummyCircle as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms & Conditions.
- The Rummy Rumble promotion is not open to residents of Assam, Telangana, Sikkim, Nagaland & Odisha.