Grand Rummy Championship 2019 feels incomplete without you!
We really want you to be a part of GRC 2019 and so, we’ve introduced GRC Online - a route for you to be a part of GRC from home, at your own comfort.
Why GRC Online?
We understand that not all our players could travel all the way to Goa for a 3N stay & play GRC, and so we have introduced GRC Online - a way you can be a part of GRC from home, at your comfort!
How to Play GRC Online?
- Play GRC Qualifier & Win Daily Finale Ticket
- Play Daily Finale & Win GRC Online Finale Ticket
- Play GRC Online Finale on 5th May @ 9:00 PM
GRC Online Inclusions:
The top 12 winners of GRC Online Finale will walk into Grand Hyatt, Goa on 12th May & play in the Grand Finale Round 4 directly! Yes, it’s going to be that easy… But, if you’d like to party with the champions, feel free to stay back & enjoy the following:
- Luxury stay at Grand Hyatt, Goa
- Unlimited food & drinks
- Star-studded performances
What’s the best part you ask? You play directly with the best Rummy players in India on the FINALE DAY in Grand Hyatt, Goa! It can’t get better than this.
+Terms and Conditions
- Grand Rummy Championship (GRC) is valid for cash players only. A Cash player is defined as a player who has successfully added cash in his/her RummyCircle account and has played at least one Cash Game.
- GRC Qualifiers begin from 1st May 2019 onwards. Players who have won Qualifiers, win tickets to the Daily Finale. Winners of the Daily Finale will get an entry into the GRC Online Finale, which will be held online on 5th May @ 9:00 PM.
- 12 players who have won 3 rounds in GRC Online Finale will fly to play the remaining 2 rounds LIVE in Goa, which will be held from 12th May.
- For above mentioned 12 players- Check-in: 11th May and Check-out: 13th May
- A ticket to Daily Finale does not guarantee entry into the GRC Online Finale. Only players who win the GRC Online Finale Ticket in the Daily Finale are eligible to enter in the GRC Online Finale.
- In case a player who has a ticket to the Daily Finale on one day, misses out on joining the tournament on the same day, he/she will not be eligible to use the same ticket in the next Daily Finale on the next day.
- Daily Finale and GRC Online Grand Finale tickets issued are non-transferable and shall not entitle any benefit, other than the right to participate in the respective tournament.
- Entry to the Qualifiers or Daily Finale Tournaments will be on first-come, first-served basis. RummyCircle.com cannot be held responsible for any player not getting a seat.
- Every individual player can get only one ticket to the Grand Rummy Championship Online Finale.
- Decision on the distribution of tickets to players is the sole decision of the management and binding on all aspirants in case of any disputes.
- Prize Information - The winners will be eligible to receive cash and non-cash prizes as per the prize distribution plan, which may be subject to change.
- Prize Credits - Cash prizes will be credited to the RummyCircle user account of the winners instantly upon completion of the relevant prize round in each GRC 2019 Qualifiers or Daily Finale & GRC 2019 Grand Finale, as the case may be. There can be a delay of a few hours in the finale prize money credit.
- Binding Decision - The decision of RummyCircle.com in any dispute regarding winning and disbursement of prizes shall be final and binding on all participants.
- TDS Deduction - TDS, if applicable, will be deducted by RummyCircle at prevailing rates. The recipient shall, however, be required to submit a signed copy of the PAN card to firstname.lastname@example.org before claiming the prize.
- Modifications - Notwithstanding anything contained herein, RummyCircle reserves the right to modify conditions applicable to or withdraw or cancel the GRC, any or all GRC Qualifiers or any or all Daily Finale at any time without prior notice. RummyCircle's decision regarding the same shall be at its sole discretion and shall be final and binding without any liability whatsoever on RummyCircle.
- For GRC Finalists - Commercial recording & usage - RummyCircle reserves the right to film or record the players during the main event in Goa and utilize the same with without edits and modifications for online/offline promotions at any time in future.
- Process flow post winning GRC Online Finale 3 rounds - All winners who have won the GRC online Finale 3 rounds will be required to fill a survey form, giving correct details required by RummyCircle to make their travel & stay arrangements in Goa.
- All travel arrangements made will include only to & fro flight tickets to Goa, who win 3 rounds of the GRC Online finale.
- The players will need to make their own travel arrangements to reach the airport. RummyCircle will not be responsible for flight availability or ticket availability from any location. There will be no obligation on RummyCircle to book flights of participants if the same is not doable for commercial or other business reason in the opinion of RummyCircle.
- All details on who the player needs to contact on reaching Goa will be sent across to players post they have consented on their presence for the GRC 2019 Grand Finale in Goa.
- It is the players' responsibility to ensure he reaches the airport on time. In the event of missing the flight by the player, RummyCircle will not be accountable. In such a scenario player will have to make his own travel arrangements to reach Goa, at his/her own cost.
- Players will be provided accommodation on a twin sharing basis.
- In case the player wishes to bring their family along to Grand Hyatt, Goa, they can reach out to their Relationship Manager or reach us at email@example.com.
- Medical assistance will be available in the hotel premises with the help of a qualified medical professional. The RummyCircle team must be informed in case of support required for a disabled person prior to the event.
- In the event of misbehaviour or misconduct – the player will be asked to leave the premises where the GRC 2019 Grand Finale is being conducted and their prizes if any, may be forfeited.
- RummyCircle and Floor Personnel are to consider the best interest of the game and fairness as the top priority in the decision-making process. Unusual circumstances may on occasion dictate that decisions in the interest of fairness take priority over the technical rules. The decisions of RummyCircle and/or Floor Personnel will be final.
- Player responsibilities:
- Players need to join the GRC Online Finale on 5th May 2019 from their devices.
- Players who come to play last 2 rounds in Goa are expected to register on time for the event, stick to the seat assignments provided, follow all instructions being given by the dealers, speak up if they see a mistake being made.
- Comply with the rules, follow proper etiquette, and generally contribute to an orderly tournament.
- Players may not speak on the phone while at the table. They must step away from the table to conduct their call and shall not contact or speak to other participants during games.
- Live Tournament Seating:
- All tournament seating will be randomly assigned and non-changeable.
- Tournament staff reserves the right to adjust the seating to accommodate players with special needs throughout the tournament and to balance tables at the start of the tournament.
- Players will be given bands on their arrival in the hotel. These bands serve the purpose to authenticate the players during the registration process. Anyone who does not have the bands will not be allowed to enter the event premises.
- In case of loss of band, the player needs to reach out to the GRC 2019 helpdesk at Grand Hyatt, Goa. The player will need to furnish their RummyCircle login details along with valid ID proof for us to reissue the same. Any re-issuing of band in case of loss will only be entertained up to 2 hours prior to the main event.
- Deck Changes: Deck changes will be on the Dealer push, or as determined by RummyCircle. Players may not ask for deck changes.
- Penalties & Player Etiquettes: Players on the same table cannot advise or criticise player before the action is completed or even after it is completed.
- Discuss cards or strategy with any spectator.
- Seek or receive consultation from an outside source.
- Players on the same table cannot expose their cards to other players.
- Players who show their cards to a player who has already dropped will receive a penalty. Players doing this repeatedly will be penalized.
- Etiquette Violations – Repeated etiquette violations will result in penalties assessed by the tournament staff and/or RummyCircle. Examples include, but are not limited to, unnecessarily touching other players’ cards, delaying the game, repeatedly acting out of turn or excessive talking, disturbing other players. In addition, inappropriate celebration through extended theatrics, inappropriate behaviour, or physical actions, gestures, or conduct may be penalised. These violations also include abusive behaviour towards other players’ playing styles and/or berating players for how they have played or are playing the tournament.
- Foul Language – The abuse of other players, tournament staff, venue staff or other personnel will not be tolerated. Foul, obscene or offensive language directed at any player or staff member may result in a penalty. Repeated non-directed foul, obscene or offensive language may also result in a penalty.
- All participants must behave in a courteous and civil manner throughout the tournament. Any individual who encounters inappropriate behaviour on the part of another individual should immediately contact the Tournament Staff. This shall include, but is not limited to, any player whose personal hygiene or health has become disruptive to the other players seated at their table. The determination as to whether an individual’s personal hygiene or health is disruptive to other players shall be determined by the Tournament Staff which may, in its discretion, implement sanctions upon any such player who refuses to remedy the situation in a manner satisfactory to RummyCircle.
- RummyCircle and/or the Tournament Staff may penalise any act, that in the sole and absolute discretion of RummyCircle and/or is inconsistent with the official rules or best interests of the event.
- Penalties – In its sole and absolute discretion, RummyCircle and/or the Tournament Staff may impose penalties (listed below) ranging from a verbal warning escalating up to disqualification and exclusion from all RummyCircle Live Events. Penalties will be invoked without limitation, in cases of soft-play, abusive or disruptive behaviour. A penalty may be imposed if a player throws a card off the table, forcefully mucks their cards causing one or all cards to turn over, is repeatedly slow to act. Abuse of other players, tournament staff, venue staff or other personnel is strictly prohibited.
- Information Updates - All email communication for each GRC Qualifiers or GRC Daily Finale will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please add these IDs to your safe senders' list.
- Communication to all finalists regarding the main event will be sent from grc@rummycircle. com. For any queries related to the main event, stay, logistics please communicate on this email ID only.
- The Terms of RummyCircle.com are applicable to all services offered on RummyCircle.com. Any violation of the Terms at any stage may result in disqualification from each GRC Qualifier or Daily Finale or GRC Online Finale, forfeiture of prizes and such other action by RummyCircle as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms & Conditions.