Knock Knock! Who’s there?
It’s India’s Biggest Rummy Freedom Festival (2nd - 29th August)
Play to win from a whopping Prize Pool of ₹ 2 Crore* & win from a Daily Finale Prize Pool of ₹ 4.7 Lakh* + Grand Finale Ticket
Tournament Schedule - Daily
Register for Daily Finale @ 12 PM ➩ Game starts @ 9 PM
Hold on, that’s not it…. The Rummy Freedom Festival has, not 1 GRAND Finale, but 2 GRAND FINALES offering a prize pool of ₹ 50 Lakh* each!
Play Qualifiers & Win ➩ Enter Daily Finale ➩ Reach Grand Finale
Play Shooters →
Play Satellite →
Daily Finale →
+Terms and Conditions
- Freedom Tournament is valid for cash players only. A Cash player is defined as a player who has successfully added cash in his/her RummyCircle account.
- Finale tickets issued are non-transferable and shall not entitle any benefit other than the right to participate in the respective tournaments.
- Entry to the Finale Tournaments will be on a first-come, first-served basis. RummyCircle.com cannot be held responsible for any player not getting a seat.
- Winners from each Shooter tournament get a ticket to the Satellite Tournament.
- Winners from each Satellite tournament get a ticket to the Daily Finale Tournament.
- Winners from each Daily Finale tournament get a ticket to the Grand Finale Tournament.
- Prize Information - The winners will be eligible to receive cash prizes & non-cash prizes as per the prize distribution plan, which may be subject to change. In some cases, where a tournament does not fill completely as per its size, no finale tickets will be distributed to players & only cash prizes will be given out. While, in some other cases, the player may receive both, the finale ticket as well as a cash prize.
- Prize Credits - Cash prizes will be credited to the winner’s RummyCircle account instantly, upon completion of the relevant prize round in each Freedom Festival Qualifier or Finale, as the case may be.
- Binding Decision - The decision of RummyCircle.com in any dispute regarding winning & disbursement of prizes shall be final and binding.
- TDS Deduction -TDS, if applicable, will be deducted by RummyCircle at prevailing rates. The recipient shall, however, be required to submit a signed copy of his/her PAN card to firstname.lastname@example.org before claiming the prize.
- Modifications - Notwithstanding anything contained herein, RummyCircle reserves the right to modify conditions applicable to or withdraw any Freedom Qualifier or Freedom Daily Finale at any given point of time without prior notice. RummyCircle's decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.
- One player can have only one account on RummyCircle.com. If multiple accounts are detected, all prizes won will be reversed.
- RummyCircle.com reserves all rights to use your name, login id, amount won, etc. for marketing purposes.
- This tournament is valid only in India. Players of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Telangana, Odisha, Nagaland and Sikkim are not eligible to participate in the Freedom Festival Tournament.
- All tournament prizes and bonus amounts are indicative in nature. Actual amounts may differ depending on the number of tournaments held, tournament occupancy and amount of bonus picked up.
- Information Updates - All email communication for each Freedom Festival Tournament Qualifier or Finale will be sent from email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add these IDs to your safe senders' list. The Terms of RummyCircle.com are applicable to all services offered on Rummycircle.com. Any violation of the Terms at any stage by a player may result in disqualification from each Freedom Festival Tournament Qualifier or Finale, forfeiture of prizes and such other action by RummyCircle as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms & Conditions.
Gear up for blazing winnings at the Freedom Festival Rumble…
Play the 25-minute Non-Stop Rumbles: Everyday from 1st Aug to 29th Aug.
In every 25-Min Rumble, play & win from
- ₹ 15,000 (10:00 AM - 6:55 PM) &
- ₹ 20,000 (7:00 PM - 12:55 AM)
And, there’s more!
The player with the best Rumble score will win Grand Rumble prizes too
- Grand Rumble Prize Pool: ₹ 53 LAKH
- Grand Rumble 1st Prize: ₹ 10 LAKH
How to Play?
Just play 6 player Points Rummy ➩ Score Points & Rank Higher ➩ Win More Cash
Note: Freedom Rumble is available on Android and iOS apps only. It is not available on Desktop.
+Terms and Conditions
Play 6 Player Points Rummy during the following Freedom Rumble hours to experience Max Thrills & Max Winnings
|Freedom Rumble Hours
||10:00 AM - 10:25 AM
||10:30 AM - 10:55 AM
||11:00 AM - 11:25 AM
||11:30 AM - 11:55 AM
||12:00 PM - 12:25 PM
||12:30 PM - 12:55 PM
||1:00 PM - 1:25 PM
||1:30 PM - 1:55 PM
||2:00 PM - 2:25 PM
||2:30 PM - 2:55 PM
||3:00 PM - 3:25 PM
||3:30 PM - 3:55 PM
||4:00 PM - 4:25 PM
||4:30 PM - 4:55 PM
||5:00 PM - 5:25 PM
||5:30 PM - 5:55 PM
||6:00 PM - 6:25 PM
||6:30 PM - 6:55 PM
||7:00 PM - 7:25 PM
||7:30 PM - 7:55 PM
||8:00 PM - 8:25 PM
||8:30 PM - 8:55 PM
||9:00 PM - 9:25 PM
||9:30 PM - 9:55 PM
||10:00 PM - 10:25 PM
||10:30 PM - 10:55 PM
||11:00 PM - 11:25 PM
||11:30 PM - 11:55 PM
||12:00 AM - 12:25 AM
||12:30 AM - 12:55 AM
Your Score will be calculated based on the number of games played, games won and points won in the games during a Rumble hour.
Grand Prize Structure
||No. of positions
- Participation in the 25-Min Rumbles is voluntary.
- 25-Min Rumbles is open to all cash players. A cash player is defined as a player who has successfully added cash to his/her RummyCircle account and has played at least one cash game.
- To participate in the 25-Min Rumbles promotion, players need to click on the 'Enter Now' button in the Rummy Rumble zone & they should continue to play 6 Player Points Rummy games during the 25-Min Rumbles duration.
- '25-Min Rumbles' promotion has cash prizes for the top rankers in each Rumble & the prizes will be distributed at the end of every Rumble span.
- A player’s rank is calculated based on total points scored as per the following formula:
- For each game played during the Rummy Rumble span, you get 1 Rummy Rumble point
- For every 5 points won in a 6 player points rummy game, Rumble points are awarded as per the point value of the game shown below:
- 0.05 Points -> 2 Rumble Points
- 0.1 Points -> 3 Rumble Points
- 0.25 Points -> 4 Rumble Points
- 0.5 Points -> 5 Rumble Points
- 1 Points -> 6 Rumble Points
- 2 Points -> 7 Rumble Points
- 3 Points -> 8 Rumble Points
- 5 Points -> 10 Rumble Points
- 10 Points -> 15 Rumble Points
- 20 Points -> 20 Rumble Points
- 40 Points -> 30 Rumble Points
- Only the 6 Players Points Rummy games which commence & end during the 25-Min Rumbles duration will be considered in the calculation of your Rumble score of that particular Rumble span.
- For example, if a Rumble begins at 8 PM, but you start your game at 7:59 PM, such a game will not be considered for your score calculation for that particular Rumble duration.
- Additionally, if a Rumble ends at 9 PM, but you started your game at 8:55 PM which ends at 9:01 PM, the game will not be considered for your score calculation as part for that particular Rumble duration
- Only the 6 Players Points Rummy games played and settled on the RummyCircle Android and IOS App will be considered in the calculation of the Rumble score.
- In the event two or more players have the same total points at the end of the contest, they will share the same rank and the prize amount will be equally divided amongst the same rank holders. For example, if there is a tie between two players - Player A & Player B at Rank 2, both of them will be ranked as 2 and the next rank behind them will be Rank 3, with both of them receiving the prize amount calculated as per the formula: (Rank 2 Prize + Rank 3 Prize)/2.
- At the end of each 25-Min Rumbles duration, the winners shall be declared in the ‘Current Rumble’ tab. For Grand Rumble ranks, the players can visit the 25-Min Grand sRumble tab to know their ranks and score.
- A player can enter 25-Min Rumbles at any given point of time during the promotion and also choose to opt-out as per their convenience. To opt out the player can visit the 'Help & Settings' section in the 25-Min Rumbles Zone.
- A player, on winning, will be charged 3% contribution fee from their winning amount which will contribute to the 25-Min Rumbles Prize Pool. However, no such amount shall be deducted in case the player does not win.
- RummyCircle also charges a certain % as service fee on the collections from the 25-Min Rumbles contest. This service fee is included in the 3% contribution a player makes.
- RummyCircle reserves the right to withdraw this contest anytime without prior notice.
- In case of a technical snag, RummyCircle reserves the right to suspend the promotion until the issue gets resolved. However, the contribution collected for the suspended Rummy Rumble will be reversed.
- All standard RummyCircle terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the RummyCircle management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Entry in the promotion will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any violation of the Terms at any stage by a player may result in disqualification from Rummy Rumble, forfeiture of prizes by RummyCircle as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms & Conditions.
- The 25-Min Rumbles promotion is not open to residents of Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Nagaland, Assam, Telangana and Karnataka.