Get ready to enter the Grand Rumble for hourly & grand cash prizes.
Just play 6 player Points Rummy during Rumble Hours → Score Points → Rank Higher → Win More Cash
You can win from a Prize Pool of r 12,500 in every Rumble hour from 21st October to 1st November. Keep playing to rank higher on the Rumble. And if your Best Score remains unbeaten during the entire duration of the Grand Rumble, you win the Grand 1st Prize of r 3 LAKH, from the Grand Prize Pool of r 11 LAKH at the end of the Grand Rumble.
H U R R Y ! ! ! Rush to the game table now.
Please Note:Rumble is available only on Android and iOS devices
IPL Rumble will be live between 3 PM - 11 PM on October 24th, October 25th, October 31st and November 1st.
Play 6 Player Points Rummy during the following Grand Rumble hours to experience Max Thrills & Max Winnings
|Grand Rumble Hours
||10:00 AM - 10:25 AM
||10:30 AM - 10:55 AM
||11:00 AM - 11:25 AM
||11:30 AM - 11:55 AM
||12:00 PM - 12:25 PM
||12:30 PM - 12:55 PM
||1:00 PM - 1:25 PM
||1:30 PM - 1:55 PM
||2:00 PM - 2:25 PM
||2:30 PM - 2:55 PM
||3:00 PM - 3:25 PM
||3:30 PM - 3:55 PM
||4:00 PM - 4:25 PM
||4:30 PM - 4:55 PM
||5:00 PM - 5:25 PM
||5:30 PM - 5:55 PM
||6:00 PM - 6:25 PM
||6:30 PM - 6:55 PM
|IPL Rumble Hours
|| 7:00 PM - 7:25 PM
|7:30 PM - 7:55 PM
|8:00 PM - 8:25 PM
|8:30 PM - 8:55 PM
|9:00 PM - 9:25 PM
|9:30 PM - 9:55 PM
|10:00 PM - 10:25 PM
|10:30 PM - 10:55 PM
||11:00 PM - 11:25 PM
||11:30 PM - 11:55 PM
||12:00 AM - 12:25 AM
||12:30 AM - 12:55 AM
Your Score will be calculated based on the number of games played, games won and points won in the games during a Rumble hour.
Note:You need to have the latest version of the Android app (App version >= 4.58). You can download it by clicking here.
For iOS users, you need to have the latest version of the iOS App (App version>=1.57). You can download it by clicking here.
+Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the Rummy Rumble is voluntary.
- Rummy Rumble is open to all cash players. A cash player is defined as a player who has successfully added cash to his/her RummyCircle account and has played at least one cash game.
- To participate in the ‘Rummy Rumble promotion, players need to click on the 'Enter Now' button in the Rummy Rumble zone & they should continue to play 6 Player Points Rummy games during the Rummy Rumble duration.
- 'Rummy Rumble' promotion has cash prizes for the top rankers in each Rumble & the prizes will be distributed at the end of every Rumble span.
- A player’s rank is calculated based on total points scored as per the following formula:
- For each game played during the Rummy Rumble span, you get 1 Rummy Rumble points.
- For every 5 points you win in 6 Player Points Rummy during each Rumble, you get 1 Rummy Rumble point.
- Whenever you win during a Rumble period, based on the point value of the game won, you get additional Rummy Rumble points as given below:
- 0-0.24 Points -> 10 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 0.25-1.99 Points -> 20 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 2-9.99 Points -> 30 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 10 Points -> 50 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 20 Points -> 70 Rumble Points (PVM)
- 40 Points -> 100 Rumble Points (PVM)
- Only the 6 Players Points Rummy games which commence & end during the Rumble duration will be considered in the calculation of your Rumble score of that particular Rumble span.
- For example, if a Rumble begins at 8 PM, but you start your game at 7:59 PM, such a game will not be considered for your score calculation for that particular Rumble duration.
- Additionally, if a Rumble ends at 9 PM, but you started your game at 8:55 PM which ends at 9:01 PM, the game will not be considered for your score calculation as part for that particular Rumble duration
- Only the 6 Players Points Rummy games played and settled on the RummyCircle Android App will be considered in the calculation of the Rumble score.
- In the event two or more players have the same total points at the end of the contest, they will share the same rank and the prize amount will be equally divided amongst the same rank holders. For example, if there is a tie between two players - Player A & Player B at Rank 2, both of them will be ranked as 2 and the next rank behind them will be Rank 3, with both of them receiving the prize amount calculated as per the formula: (Rank 2 Prize + Rank 3 Prize)/2.
- At the end of each Rumble duration, the winners shall be declared in the ‘Current Rumble’ tab. For Grand Rumble ranks, the players can visit the Grand Rumble tab to know their ranks and score.
- A player can enter Rummy Rumble at any given point of time during the promotion and also choose to opt-out as per their convenience. To opt out the player can visit the 'Help & Settings' section in the Rummy Rumble Zone.
- A player, on winning, will be charged 2% contribution fee from their winning amount which will contribute to the Rummy Rumble Prize Pool. However, no such amount shall be deducted in case the player does not win.
- RummyCircle also charges a certain % as service fee on the collections from the Rummy Rumble contest. This service fee is included in the 2% contribution a player makes.
- RummyCircle reserves the right to withdraw this contest anytime without prior notice.
- In case of a technical snag, RummyCircle reserves the right to suspend the promotion until the issue gets resolved. However, the contribution collected for the suspended Rummy Rumble will be reversed.
- All standard RummyCircle terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the RummyCircle management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Entry in the promotion will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any violation of the Terms at any stage by a player may result in disqualification from Rummy Rumble, forfeiture of prizes by RummyCircle as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms & Conditions.
- The Rummy Rumble promotion is not open to residents of Assam, Telangana, Sikkim, Nagaland & Odisha.