Rummy Points - Rummy Scoring And Points System
Below is the rummy points and scoring system that is used in the rummy games of RummyCircle. The details on this page explains how a rummy game is played and how points are calculated and scoring is done in the rummy games offered by RummyCircle.com.
Rummy Points and Scoring System
- Deciding the winner by points scored in the Indian rummy game
- If a player finishes the rummy after meeting the game objective, the player wins.
- If a player finishes without meeting the game objective the player loses and the opponent wins.
- The winner gets 0 rummy points in the rummy game of RummyCircle.
- The loser gets the rummy points based on the cards in their hand and scoring is done accordingly.
- Each card carries a certain number of points.
- J (Jack) - 10 points
- Q (Queen) - 10 points
- K (King) - 10 points
- A (Ace) - 10 points
- All other numbered cards carry the same points as their face value for ex. 7 carries 7 points and 3 carries 3 points.
- The jokers carry zero points.
- The loser of the game gets points as follows
- Without the two compulsory sequences, one of which must be pure - Sum of the points carried by all cards in his/her hand.
- With the two compulsory sequences, one of which must be pure - Sum of points carried by cards that are not part of a set or sequence.
- If a player finishes the game without meeting the objective of the game, the player loses and gets the sum of the points carried by all cards in his/her hand irrespective of whether the player has a pure sequence or not.
If a player misses three consecutive turns, the player loses and gets sum of all cards in hand as points. Should you have any problem understanding the rummy rules, rummy points and scoring system, feel free to contact us at email@example.com