How are Tournaments Played at RummyCircle?
A tournament at RummyCircle.com is a 2 player game played with 1 pack of 52 cards. This game is played in a knock-out format.
- Every Cash tournament has an entry fee to be paidin real Cash and there are real Cash prizes to be won.
- Each player is dealt a set of 13 cards randomly.
- A toss will decide which player makes the first move.
- First card from the pack is placed in the open deck indicating that the game has started.
- Remaining cards are placed face-down in the closed deck slot.
- The Objective of the game is to arrange all 13 cards in sequences and/or sets.
- A Sequence is 3 or more running cards of the same suit. Eg: 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥.
- A Set is 3 or more cards of the same face value. Eg: 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣ or 7 ♥ 7 ♠ 7 ♣ 7 ♦.
- A Joker (randomly selected at the start of each game) can be used in place of any other card. Eg: 5 ♥ 3 ♠ 7 ♥ is a sequence where 3 is the joker and is used in place of 6 ♥.
- You can use one or more jokers to complete/fill your sets and sequences.
- A Pure Sequence is a sequence without a joker. Exception - 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥ is a pure sequence even if 6 is the joker.
- COMPULSORY - To finish the game, you must have at least two sequences, at least one of which must be pure.